Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon June 10, 2013
KY Emergency Management Names Assistant Director -
Kentucky's emergency management agency has a new assistant director of administration. Kentucky Emergency Management Director John Heltzel says Stephanie Robey will fill the position. Robey has been the Kentucky Emergency Management’s recovery branch manager for more than four years.
That branch is responsible for the oversight of all Federal Emergency Management Agency funding distributed to the Commonwealth in conjunction with presidential disaster declarations. During her tenure, the recovery branch has managed more than 57,000 applicants; 72,000 awards, grants and projects and more than $960 million in recovery, mitigation and individual assistance.