Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon June 10, 2013
KY Emergency Management Names Assistant Director -
Kentucky's emergency management agency has a new assistant director of administration. Kentucky Emergency Management Director John Heltzel says Stephanie Robey will fill the position. Robey has been the Kentucky Emergency Management’s recovery branch manager for more than four years.
That branch is responsible for the oversight of all Federal Emergency Management Agency funding distributed to the Commonwealth in conjunction with presidential disaster declarations. During her tenure, the recovery branch has managed more than 57,000 applicants; 72,000 awards, grants and projects and more than $960 million in recovery, mitigation and individual assistance.