Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon June 10, 2013
KY Emergency Management Names Assistant Director -
Kentucky's emergency management agency has a new assistant director of administration. Kentucky Emergency Management Director John Heltzel says Stephanie Robey will fill the position. Robey has been the Kentucky Emergency Management’s recovery branch manager for more than four years.
That branch is responsible for the oversight of all Federal Emergency Management Agency funding distributed to the Commonwealth in conjunction with presidential disaster declarations. During her tenure, the recovery branch has managed more than 57,000 applicants; 72,000 awards, grants and projects and more than $960 million in recovery, mitigation and individual assistance.