Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon June 10, 2013
KY Emergency Management Names Assistant Director -
Kentucky's emergency management agency has a new assistant director of administration. Kentucky Emergency Management Director John Heltzel says Stephanie Robey will fill the position. Robey has been the Kentucky Emergency Management’s recovery branch manager for more than four years.
That branch is responsible for the oversight of all Federal Emergency Management Agency funding distributed to the Commonwealth in conjunction with presidential disaster declarations. During her tenure, the recovery branch has managed more than 57,000 applicants; 72,000 awards, grants and projects and more than $960 million in recovery, mitigation and individual assistance.