Most Active Stories
- Kentucky's Teacher Retirement System May Become One of the Worst-Funded in the US
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
- WATCH: Luke Bell & Johnny Appleseed on Sounds Good
- Pro-McConnell NRA Mailer Blasting Bloomberg Comes As Senator Defends Wife's Role on Bloomberg Board
Mon June 10, 2013
KY Emergency Management Names Assistant Director -
Kentucky's emergency management agency has a new assistant director of administration. Kentucky Emergency Management Director John Heltzel says Stephanie Robey will fill the position. Robey has been the Kentucky Emergency Management’s recovery branch manager for more than four years.
That branch is responsible for the oversight of all Federal Emergency Management Agency funding distributed to the Commonwealth in conjunction with presidential disaster declarations. During her tenure, the recovery branch has managed more than 57,000 applicants; 72,000 awards, grants and projects and more than $960 million in recovery, mitigation and individual assistance.