Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu August 15, 2013
KY Economists To Meet Today On Budget Projections
Several of the state's top economists are scheduled to meet in Frankfort this afternoon to make projections about how Kentucky's business climate will fare in the year ahead. Those projections from the economists serving on the Consensus Forecasting Group will be used to predict state government revenue for both the General Fund and Road Fund.
The panel has a strong track record for accurately predicting economic trends and projecting tax revenue. The meeting will be at 1 p.m. eastern time at the Capitol Annex in Frankfort.