Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Thu August 15, 2013
KY Economists To Meet Today On Budget Projections
Several of the state's top economists are scheduled to meet in Frankfort this afternoon to make projections about how Kentucky's business climate will fare in the year ahead. Those projections from the economists serving on the Consensus Forecasting Group will be used to predict state government revenue for both the General Fund and Road Fund.
The panel has a strong track record for accurately predicting economic trends and projecting tax revenue. The meeting will be at 1 p.m. eastern time at the Capitol Annex in Frankfort.