Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu August 15, 2013
KY Economists To Meet Today On Budget Projections
Several of the state's top economists are scheduled to meet in Frankfort this afternoon to make projections about how Kentucky's business climate will fare in the year ahead. Those projections from the economists serving on the Consensus Forecasting Group will be used to predict state government revenue for both the General Fund and Road Fund.
The panel has a strong track record for accurately predicting economic trends and projecting tax revenue. The meeting will be at 1 p.m. eastern time at the Capitol Annex in Frankfort.