Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu August 15, 2013
KY Economists To Meet Today On Budget Projections
Several of the state's top economists are scheduled to meet in Frankfort this afternoon to make projections about how Kentucky's business climate will fare in the year ahead. Those projections from the economists serving on the Consensus Forecasting Group will be used to predict state government revenue for both the General Fund and Road Fund.
The panel has a strong track record for accurately predicting economic trends and projecting tax revenue. The meeting will be at 1 p.m. eastern time at the Capitol Annex in Frankfort.