Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed December 16, 2009
KY Auditor to Release Report on League of Cities
Frankfort, KY – State Auditor Crit Luallen is planning the public release of findings from a financial review of the Kentucky League of Cities. Luaellen has scheduled a news conference for Thursday at her Frankfort office. The audit followed a series of articles in the Lexington Herald-Leader that detailed lavish spending by the organization's executives. The newspaper reported that the executives spent more than $300,000 altogether in three years on travel, meals, sports tickets and other items.