Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed December 16, 2009
KY Auditor to Release Report on League of Cities
Frankfort, KY – State Auditor Crit Luallen is planning the public release of findings from a financial review of the Kentucky League of Cities. Luaellen has scheduled a news conference for Thursday at her Frankfort office. The audit followed a series of articles in the Lexington Herald-Leader that detailed lavish spending by the organization's executives. The newspaper reported that the executives spent more than $300,000 altogether in three years on travel, meals, sports tickets and other items.