Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed December 16, 2009
KY Auditor to Release Report on League of Cities
Frankfort, KY – State Auditor Crit Luallen is planning the public release of findings from a financial review of the Kentucky League of Cities. Luaellen has scheduled a news conference for Thursday at her Frankfort office. The audit followed a series of articles in the Lexington Herald-Leader that detailed lavish spending by the organization's executives. The newspaper reported that the executives spent more than $300,000 altogether in three years on travel, meals, sports tickets and other items.