Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri August 31, 2012
KY airports receive federal grants for upgrades
Princeton’s airport is among the nine across Kentucky are receiving a share of grants totaling $2 million from the Federal Aviation Administration. Governor Steve Beshear announced the grants Thursday. The Princeton-Caldwell County Airport will receive $105,000 for runway, taxiway, and runway lighting improvements. Beshear says the money will help keep the state's airports safe.