Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri August 31, 2012
KY airports receive federal grants for upgrades
Princeton’s airport is among the nine across Kentucky are receiving a share of grants totaling $2 million from the Federal Aviation Administration. Governor Steve Beshear announced the grants Thursday. The Princeton-Caldwell County Airport will receive $105,000 for runway, taxiway, and runway lighting improvements. Beshear says the money will help keep the state's airports safe.