Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri August 31, 2012
KY airports receive federal grants for upgrades
Princeton’s airport is among the nine across Kentucky are receiving a share of grants totaling $2 million from the Federal Aviation Administration. Governor Steve Beshear announced the grants Thursday. The Princeton-Caldwell County Airport will receive $105,000 for runway, taxiway, and runway lighting improvements. Beshear says the money will help keep the state's airports safe.