Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Fri August 31, 2012
KY airports receive federal grants for upgrades
Princeton’s airport is among the nine across Kentucky are receiving a share of grants totaling $2 million from the Federal Aviation Administration. Governor Steve Beshear announced the grants Thursday. The Princeton-Caldwell County Airport will receive $105,000 for runway, taxiway, and runway lighting improvements. Beshear says the money will help keep the state's airports safe.