Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Mon January 5, 2009
KSP Still Investigating Courthouse Fire
By Carrie Pond
Bardwell, KY – After more than a year, the Kentucky State Police is still investigating the arson of the Carlisle County Courthouse. The day after Christmas 2007, an intentionally set fire completely destroyed the building. Leads in the case have not led to an arrest, and the KSP urges those with information to contact them with any information. The Kentucky Association of Counties will pay a 10 thousand dollar reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the responsible parties.