Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri July 5, 2013
KSP Seeking Public's Help Investigating TN Man's Death
The Kentucky State Police is requesting the public’s assistance in the death investigation of Daniel Couger, 72 of Big Sandy, TN. Couger launched his boat in Sulpher Creek, TN on Friday June 28, 2013 at approximately 3:30 PM.
Couger’s empty boat was discovered on Saturday June 29, 2013 at approximately noon on Kentucky Lake, near Sugar Creek. Couger’s body was recovered from Kentucky Lake, near Sugar Creek, on June 30, 2013.
If anyone had seen or come into contact with Couger between 3:30 P.M. Friday, June 28, 2013 and noon Saturday, June 29, 2013 please contact Kentucky State Police Detective Steve Silfies at (270) 856-3721 or toll-free in Kentucky, at 1-800-222-5555, callers may remain anonymous. The public can also text-a-tip at 67283 and remain anonymous.