Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Fri March 22, 2013
KSP Looking For Answers In Fulton Death
The Kentucky State Police opened a death investigation on March 12 after receiving a call from the Fulton Police Department about a decomposed body located on Martin Luther King Drive in Fulton. An autopsy was performed and positively identified the remains as, Forrest Daniel Sommerfield, 39 years old from Las Vegas, Nevada.
Mr. Sommerfield had purchased property on Burnett Street in Paducah and on Martin Luther King Drive in Fulton in the fall and winter of 2010. The Kentucky State Police is asking anyone having information or dealings with Mr. Sommerfield between October 2010 and December 2011 to contact at (270) 856-3721 or toll free in Kentucky at 1-800-222-5555.