Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu July 20, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Author Kim Trevathan recounts his canoe odyssey with photographer Randy Russell down the Cumberland River in his book "Coldhearted River."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Kim Trevathan about his book and his journey. Kim Trevathan is intructor of writing/communication at Maryville College. He is also the author of "Paddling the Tennessee River: A Voyage on Easy Water."