Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu July 20, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Author Kim Trevathan recounts his canoe odyssey with photographer Randy Russell down the Cumberland River in his book "Coldhearted River."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Kim Trevathan about his book and his journey. Kim Trevathan is intructor of writing/communication at Maryville College. He is also the author of "Paddling the Tennessee River: A Voyage on Easy Water."