Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu July 20, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Author Kim Trevathan recounts his canoe odyssey with photographer Randy Russell down the Cumberland River in his book "Coldhearted River."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Kim Trevathan about his book and his journey. Kim Trevathan is intructor of writing/communication at Maryville College. He is also the author of "Paddling the Tennessee River: A Voyage on Easy Water."