Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Thu July 20, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Author Kim Trevathan recounts his canoe odyssey with photographer Randy Russell down the Cumberland River in his book "Coldhearted River."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Kim Trevathan about his book and his journey. Kim Trevathan is intructor of writing/communication at Maryville College. He is also the author of "Paddling the Tennessee River: A Voyage on Easy Water."