Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu July 20, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Author Kim Trevathan recounts his canoe odyssey with photographer Randy Russell down the Cumberland River in his book "Coldhearted River."
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Kim Trevathan about his book and his journey. Kim Trevathan is intructor of writing/communication at Maryville College. He is also the author of "Paddling the Tennessee River: A Voyage on Easy Water."