Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 15, 2009
Kidnapping Suspect's Wife Burns Husband's Computer
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – The wife of a man jailed in Clarksville, Tennessee on a kidnapping charge was arrested yesterday for setting fire to her husband's computer. 28-year-old Mary Alice Vossler apparently reported the fire. According to the Clarksville Leaf Chronicle, Fire Marshal Ray Williams says the computer was unplugged and the fire was started intentionally. Vossler's husband, 33-year-old Nathan Vincent Vossler, was recently charged with aggravated kidnapping. He allegedly forced a 6-year-old girl into his apartment before later releasing her unharmed earlier this month.