Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Paducah Convention Center
Tue March 13, 2012
Kerr and Wilson to Plead Guilty to Embezzlement
The pair accused of embezzling more than $230,000 from the Paducah Expo and Convention centers will change their pleas to guilty in a deal with federal prosecutors. J. Patrick Kerr’s lawyer Mark Bryant says Kerr and his alleged accomplice Susan Wilson will pay more than $25,000 in restitution, but he declined to give further information until Friday. Kerr served as Executive Director of the convention and expo centers for just over 3 years until his arrest last October.