Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Paducah Convention Center
Tue March 13, 2012
Kerr and Wilson to Plead Guilty to Embezzlement
The pair accused of embezzling more than $230,000 from the Paducah Expo and Convention centers will change their pleas to guilty in a deal with federal prosecutors. J. Patrick Kerr’s lawyer Mark Bryant says Kerr and his alleged accomplice Susan Wilson will pay more than $25,000 in restitution, but he declined to give further information until Friday. Kerr served as Executive Director of the convention and expo centers for just over 3 years until his arrest last October.