Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu August 16, 2012
KentuckyOne Health Terminating Contracts with Coventry Cares
KentuckyOne Health says it is terminating contracts at all its facilities with Medicaid provider Coventry Cares. KentuckyOne Health says the terminations will be effective November 1st at former Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare facilities and on December 1st at former Saint Joseph Health System facilities. Today’s announcement comes after Coventry gave notice that it would not participate at two hospitals owned by the health system — Our Lady of Peace in Louisville and Taylor Regional Hospital in Campbellsville. KentuckyOne Health says they will continue to work with the three other Medicaid providers that contract with the state.