Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue September 11, 2012
Kentucky Voters Will See A Handful of Options When Voting for President
The two-party system may dominate politics, but Kentuckians will still have a host of options when it comes to voting for a presidential candidate this fall.
In addition to the two major party candidates, two other political parties have qualified their candidates in Kentucky.
The Libertarian Party’s Gary Johnson and the Green Party’s Jill Stein will join well-known candidates Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama on the ballot.
Also listed will be at least three other write-in slates and Independent candidate Randall Terry of West Virginia.
Deadlines for party candidates to qualify for Kentucky’s ballot have passed, but write-in candidates have until next month to qualify.