Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu November 22, 2012
Kentucky Transportation Officials Suspend Construction
Kentucky transportation officials say they’ve suspended construction on most major highways over the Thanksgiving holiday, including the Ledbetter Bridge between Livingston and McCracken counties. However, they urge drivers to still use caution and be alert for lane closures in many locations.