Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu November 22, 2012
Kentucky Transportation Officials Suspend Construction
Kentucky transportation officials say they’ve suspended construction on most major highways over the Thanksgiving holiday, including the Ledbetter Bridge between Livingston and McCracken counties. However, they urge drivers to still use caution and be alert for lane closures in many locations.