Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Wed June 20, 2012
Kentucky State University and EPA to Sign Agreement
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has reached an agreement with Kentucky State University to support environmental measures on the Frankfort campus and develop an environmental science curriculum.
EPA's regional administer in the Southeast, Gwen Keyes Fleming, is scheduled to meet this morning with KSU President Mary Evans Sias to formally sign the agreement. The agreement is intended to help address dwindling participation in environmental studies and to help EPA attract a workforce that is as diverse as the public it serves.