Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Wed June 20, 2012
Kentucky State University and EPA to Sign Agreement
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has reached an agreement with Kentucky State University to support environmental measures on the Frankfort campus and develop an environmental science curriculum.
EPA's regional administer in the Southeast, Gwen Keyes Fleming, is scheduled to meet this morning with KSU President Mary Evans Sias to formally sign the agreement. The agreement is intended to help address dwindling participation in environmental studies and to help EPA attract a workforce that is as diverse as the public it serves.