Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed June 20, 2012
Kentucky State University and EPA to Sign Agreement
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has reached an agreement with Kentucky State University to support environmental measures on the Frankfort campus and develop an environmental science curriculum.
EPA's regional administer in the Southeast, Gwen Keyes Fleming, is scheduled to meet this morning with KSU President Mary Evans Sias to formally sign the agreement. The agreement is intended to help address dwindling participation in environmental studies and to help EPA attract a workforce that is as diverse as the public it serves.