Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue August 7, 2012
Kentucky’s Hay Hotline Re-activated
The Kentucky Department of Agriculture has reactivated its hay hotline to help farmers find forage for their livestock. Agriculture Commissioner James Comer says he restarted the hotline to connect farmers in need of forage to others willing to sell it. The Department’s website also has online directories where producers can list hay for sale, and where farmers can search for available hay by county.