Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue August 7, 2012
Kentucky’s Hay Hotline Re-activated
The Kentucky Department of Agriculture has reactivated its hay hotline to help farmers find forage for their livestock. Agriculture Commissioner James Comer says he restarted the hotline to connect farmers in need of forage to others willing to sell it. The Department’s website also has online directories where producers can list hay for sale, and where farmers can search for available hay by county.