Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri November 16, 2012
Kentucky Residents Could Get Part of Foreclosure Settlement
Kentucky residents could get part of a 49 state settlement if their home was foreclosed on between 2008 and 2011. The Paducah Sun reports the $25 billion settlement between the states and five of the country’s biggest banks means 16,000 Kentuckians could be eligible for $2,000 in relief funds.
Attorney General Jack Conway says they’ve mailed notices to almost 6,000 homeowners who had their homes foreclosed on. Conway says they’re trying to contact others who may be eligible for payment. He says claims must be filed by January 18th to receive funds.