Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri November 16, 2012
Kentucky Residents Could Get Part of Foreclosure Settlement
Kentucky residents could get part of a 49 state settlement if their home was foreclosed on between 2008 and 2011. The Paducah Sun reports the $25 billion settlement between the states and five of the country’s biggest banks means 16,000 Kentuckians could be eligible for $2,000 in relief funds.
Attorney General Jack Conway says they’ve mailed notices to almost 6,000 homeowners who had their homes foreclosed on. Conway says they’re trying to contact others who may be eligible for payment. He says claims must be filed by January 18th to receive funds.