Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Front Page Episodes
Sun July 29, 2012
Kentucky Ranks 35th in National Child Welfare Report
The Annie E. Casey Foundation released the Kids Count Data Book this week, which ranks states according to their efforts in child well-being. Kentucky ranked 35th in the nation in this year’s report, with education and health care ranking as the state’s lowest contributing factors. Drew Adams speaks to the foundation's Associate Director of Policy, Research, and Data, Laura Speer about the Commonwealth’s ranking and how it may pull itself up by the bootstraps.
The Kids Count Data report can be accessed here.