Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed October 20, 2010
Kentucky Officials Watching for Election Fraud
Frankfort, KY – Commonwealth and federal officials will be keeping an eye on next month's election proceedings to try to thwart fraud at the polls. And they're asking for the public's help. Secretary of State Trey Grayson says citizens should report any irregularities they observe to the Election Fraud Hotline at (800)-328-VOTE. The line, normally open during business hours, will be answered on November 2nd from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern, covering the times polls will be open that day. The U.S. attorney's offices in Kentucky are asking anyone who has information regarding fraud or abuse to report it to prosecutors or the FBI.