Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Business & Economics
Fri February 10, 2012
Kentucky Officials Consider Options for Eggner's Ferry Bridge
It’s been two weeks since the Delta Mariner crashed into the Eggners Ferry Bridge, collapsing a 300 foot section of the road deck. The biggest question still remaining for motorists and business owners who depend on the traffic over the bridge is when and how will traffic be restored. Chad Lampe spoke with Kentucky Department of Highways Spokesman Keith Todd, click the link above to listen to the interview.