Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Business & Economics
Fri February 10, 2012
Kentucky Officials Consider Options for Eggner's Ferry Bridge
It’s been two weeks since the Delta Mariner crashed into the Eggners Ferry Bridge, collapsing a 300 foot section of the road deck. The biggest question still remaining for motorists and business owners who depend on the traffic over the bridge is when and how will traffic be restored. Chad Lampe spoke with Kentucky Department of Highways Spokesman Keith Todd, click the link above to listen to the interview.