Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- KSP: Mennonite Man Killed in Todd County Home Invasion
- BOOM: 19 Places to See Fireworks this Independence Day Weekend
Business & Economics
Fri February 10, 2012
Kentucky Officials Consider Options for Eggner's Ferry Bridge
It’s been two weeks since the Delta Mariner crashed into the Eggners Ferry Bridge, collapsing a 300 foot section of the road deck. The biggest question still remaining for motorists and business owners who depend on the traffic over the bridge is when and how will traffic be restored. Chad Lampe spoke with Kentucky Department of Highways Spokesman Keith Todd, click the link above to listen to the interview.