Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed August 9, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – The Kentucky Fairness Alliance, one of the several groups represented at the Fancy Farm Picnic, is an education and advocacy group that aims to bring attention to gay, lesbian, and transgendered issues.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's interview with the Kentucky Fairness Alliance Legislative Liaison, Wes Wright, about the goals of the organization.