Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Wed August 9, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – The Kentucky Fairness Alliance, one of the several groups represented at the Fancy Farm Picnic, is an education and advocacy group that aims to bring attention to gay, lesbian, and transgendered issues.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's interview with the Kentucky Fairness Alliance Legislative Liaison, Wes Wright, about the goals of the organization.