Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed August 9, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – The Kentucky Fairness Alliance, one of the several groups represented at the Fancy Farm Picnic, is an education and advocacy group that aims to bring attention to gay, lesbian, and transgendered issues.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's interview with the Kentucky Fairness Alliance Legislative Liaison, Wes Wright, about the goals of the organization.