Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Mon June 18, 2012
Kentucky Education Commissioner to Host Twitter Town Hall Meeting
Kentucky’s top education official, Dr. Terry Holliday, will answer questions from the public in another Twitter town hall event this Wednesday.
The Commonwealth’s Education Department says the event will run from three to four p.m. Central Time. Twitter users are asked to submit questions using the hashtag #AskDocH and can submit questions any time before Wednesday. Dr. Holliday’s last Twitter town hall was last February. He answered questions about the state’s No Child Left Behind waiver, the role of social media in education, and charter schools.