Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon June 18, 2012
Kentucky Education Commissioner to Host Twitter Town Hall Meeting
Kentucky’s top education official, Dr. Terry Holliday, will answer questions from the public in another Twitter town hall event this Wednesday.
The Commonwealth’s Education Department says the event will run from three to four p.m. Central Time. Twitter users are asked to submit questions using the hashtag #AskDocH and can submit questions any time before Wednesday. Dr. Holliday’s last Twitter town hall was last February. He answered questions about the state’s No Child Left Behind waiver, the role of social media in education, and charter schools.