Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon June 18, 2012
Kentucky Education Commissioner to Host Twitter Town Hall Meeting
Kentucky’s top education official, Dr. Terry Holliday, will answer questions from the public in another Twitter town hall event this Wednesday.
The Commonwealth’s Education Department says the event will run from three to four p.m. Central Time. Twitter users are asked to submit questions using the hashtag #AskDocH and can submit questions any time before Wednesday. Dr. Holliday’s last Twitter town hall was last February. He answered questions about the state’s No Child Left Behind waiver, the role of social media in education, and charter schools.