Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon June 18, 2012
Kentucky Education Commissioner to Host Twitter Town Hall Meeting
Kentucky’s top education official, Dr. Terry Holliday, will answer questions from the public in another Twitter town hall event this Wednesday.
The Commonwealth’s Education Department says the event will run from three to four p.m. Central Time. Twitter users are asked to submit questions using the hashtag #AskDocH and can submit questions any time before Wednesday. Dr. Holliday’s last Twitter town hall was last February. He answered questions about the state’s No Child Left Behind waiver, the role of social media in education, and charter schools.