Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue November 20, 2012
Kentucky Digital Library Offers Portal to the Past
Are you looking for antique postcards? Want to read a Kentucky newspaper from 1911? Want to hear a 1971 interview with University of Kentucky basketball coach Adolph Rupp? Looking for an early 20th Century map of Cadiz? It’s all in the Kentucky Digital Library, a web portal to the commonwealth’s archives.
Joining Angela Hatton from her office at the University of Kentucky is Digital Projects Library Manager Sarah Dorpinghaus.
KDL provides digital versions of close two million items from the commonwealth's archival collections. Access KDL materials through this website, or check out the beta site KDL plans to launch officially in early December.