Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- Murray City Council to Consider Anti-Begging Ordinance, Halfway to Downtown Park Fundraising $
- Kentuckians, Get Ready For Health Insurance Rate Hikes
- Could Rand Paul’s Struggling Presidential Bid Imperil His Senate Seat, Too?
Tue November 20, 2012
Kentucky Digital Library Offers Portal to the Past
Are you looking for antique postcards? Want to read a Kentucky newspaper from 1911? Want to hear a 1971 interview with University of Kentucky basketball coach Adolph Rupp? Looking for an early 20th Century map of Cadiz? It’s all in the Kentucky Digital Library, a web portal to the commonwealth’s archives.
Joining Angela Hatton from her office at the University of Kentucky is Digital Projects Library Manager Sarah Dorpinghaus.
KDL provides digital versions of close two million items from the commonwealth's archival collections. Access KDL materials through this website, or check out the beta site KDL plans to launch officially in early December.