Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue November 20, 2012
Kentucky Digital Library Offers Portal to the Past
Are you looking for antique postcards? Want to read a Kentucky newspaper from 1911? Want to hear a 1971 interview with University of Kentucky basketball coach Adolph Rupp? Looking for an early 20th Century map of Cadiz? It’s all in the Kentucky Digital Library, a web portal to the commonwealth’s archives.
Joining Angela Hatton from her office at the University of Kentucky is Digital Projects Library Manager Sarah Dorpinghaus.
KDL provides digital versions of close two million items from the commonwealth's archival collections. Access KDL materials through this website, or check out the beta site KDL plans to launch officially in early December.