Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Tue July 10, 2012
Kentucky CPE Sees Progress in Reaching Goals
The Council on Postsecondary Education says there's been some progress toward reaching higher education goals.
The council says its recent state-level 2010/2011 accountability report shows gains in degrees and credentials at the undergraduate level. GEDs other degree levels are also on pace to meet targets by 2014. Council President Bob King says the report shows how the state and individual campuses are performing and whether progress is being made toward meeting 2020 targets.
The report is available at http://www.cpe.ky.gov/planning .