Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue July 10, 2012
Kentucky CPE Sees Progress in Reaching Goals
The Council on Postsecondary Education says there's been some progress toward reaching higher education goals.
The council says its recent state-level 2010/2011 accountability report shows gains in degrees and credentials at the undergraduate level. GEDs other degree levels are also on pace to meet targets by 2014. Council President Bob King says the report shows how the state and individual campuses are performing and whether progress is being made toward meeting 2020 targets.
The report is available at http://www.cpe.ky.gov/planning .