Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue July 10, 2012
Kentucky CPE Sees Progress in Reaching Goals
The Council on Postsecondary Education says there's been some progress toward reaching higher education goals.
The council says its recent state-level 2010/2011 accountability report shows gains in degrees and credentials at the undergraduate level. GEDs other degree levels are also on pace to meet targets by 2014. Council President Bob King says the report shows how the state and individual campuses are performing and whether progress is being made toward meeting 2020 targets.
The report is available at http://www.cpe.ky.gov/planning .