Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri March 14, 2014
Kentucky Community and Technical College System Takes Next Step to Finding New President
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System Board of Regents selected the Association of Community College Trustees to help with the search for its next president during its quarterly meeting today.
Current and founding KCTCS President Michael McCall announced in November he plans to retire January 15, 2015.
The Washington, D.C.-based search firm has helped the Kentucky system find leadership for community and technical colleges in Owensboro, Henderson and Hazard.
The board of regents also selected its 19-member presidential search committee which includes regent “Betsy” Flynn of Benton’s Community Financial Services Bank, Henderson City Commissioner and former regent Jan Hite and Owensboro Community and Technical College Board of Directors Chair Jeff Carpenter.