Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Fri March 14, 2014
Kentucky Community and Technical College System Takes Next Step to Finding New President
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System Board of Regents selected the Association of Community College Trustees to help with the search for its next president during its quarterly meeting today.
Current and founding KCTCS President Michael McCall announced in November he plans to retire January 15, 2015.
The Washington, D.C.-based search firm has helped the Kentucky system find leadership for community and technical colleges in Owensboro, Henderson and Hazard.
The board of regents also selected its 19-member presidential search committee which includes regent “Betsy” Flynn of Benton’s Community Financial Services Bank, Henderson City Commissioner and former regent Jan Hite and Owensboro Community and Technical College Board of Directors Chair Jeff Carpenter.