Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue August 14, 2012
Kentucky Chief of Staff Memorial Planned
A memorial service for Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear’s chief of staff Mike Haydon will be held tomorrow afternoon in the state Capitol Rotunda. Haydon died Sunday at his Springfield home. The governor says it’s appropriate to hold the service in the rotunda. The governor calls the Capitol Haydon’s home away from home. Haydon’s funeral will be Friday morning at St. Dominic Church in Springfield.