Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue August 14, 2012
Kentucky Chief of Staff Memorial Planned
A memorial service for Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear’s chief of staff Mike Haydon will be held tomorrow afternoon in the state Capitol Rotunda. Haydon died Sunday at his Springfield home. The governor says it’s appropriate to hold the service in the rotunda. The governor calls the Capitol Haydon’s home away from home. Haydon’s funeral will be Friday morning at St. Dominic Church in Springfield.