Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu November 8, 2012
Kentucky Alcohol Law Task Force Meeting in Louisville
The Governor's Task Force on the Study of Alcoholic Beverage Control Laws is scheduled to meet in Louisville today. Chairman Bob Vance says the meeting allows the public to comment on issues involving licensing, local option elections, and public safety issues involving the sale of alcoholic beverages.
The task force’s recommendations could affect several western Kentucky towns and counties that have recently voted to expand or allow the alcohol sales. The 22-member, three committee, task force is charged with reviewing state laws and regulations governing alcohol sales and has been meeting since August.