Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Thu March 23, 2006
Ken Winters on the Budget
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – Lawmakers in Frankfort are ironing out final details of the state's budget. Funding for education, highway construction and a slew of other projects will be negotiated in these final days of the 2006 General Assembly.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's discussion with First District Senator Ken Winters of Murray about his hopes for western Kentucky as the session winds down.