Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu March 23, 2006
Ken Winters on the Budget
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – Lawmakers in Frankfort are ironing out final details of the state's budget. Funding for education, highway construction and a slew of other projects will be negotiated in these final days of the 2006 General Assembly.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's discussion with First District Senator Ken Winters of Murray about his hopes for western Kentucky as the session winds down.