Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon May 20, 2013
Ken-Tenn Regional Alliance Outlines Goals
Ken-Tenn Regional Alliance Chairman and Fulton County Judge-Executive David Gallagher said the partnership between Kentucky and Tennessee will allow economic development directors to coordinate their work, publicize their successes and paint a positive picture of the region.
The alliance has just completed an assessment period meant to define its role going forward.
The KTRA is comprised of Carlisle, Fulton and Hickman counties in Kentucky and Lake, Obion and Weakley counties in Tennessee. The alliance focuses on the shared assets among all six counties – the Mississippi River, future Interstate 69 and the shortline rail that runs from Hickman to Dyersburg.
The KTRA next meets on Wednesday, June 12 at the Carlisle County Courthouse to discuss expansion of their board and the formation of an executive committee.