Most Active Stories
- WKMS Presents "Living on the Line: Poverty in Western Kentucky" A Documentary
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- Professional Basketball Player, Ministry Founder Bob Warren Remembered as Generous Man
- Pro-McConnell NRA Mailer Blasting Bloomberg Comes As Senator Defends Wife's Role on Bloomberg Board
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
Thu June 12, 2014
Kelsey Waldon Plays Acoustic Set on Sounds Good
Today on Sounds Good, Ballard County native Kelsey Waldon performed live in WKMS Studio A. Rolling Stone Country recently named her among the "10 New Artists You Need to Know." Tracy Ross speaks with Kelsey about her hometown, Monkey's Eyebrow and how she got started, also the inspiration for some of her songs.
Hear the conversation and Kelsey's acoustic session:
Kelsey Waldon and her bland play live at Maiden Alley Cinema tonight at 7 in downtown Paducah, celebrating the release of their new album. She performs with Jordan Hull and Cale Tyson. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at Maiden Alley's website.