Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu June 12, 2014
Kelsey Waldon Plays Acoustic Set on Sounds Good
Today on Sounds Good, Ballard County native Kelsey Waldon performed live in WKMS Studio A. Rolling Stone Country recently named her among the "10 New Artists You Need to Know." Tracy Ross speaks with Kelsey about her hometown, Monkey's Eyebrow and how she got started, also the inspiration for some of her songs.
Hear the conversation and Kelsey's acoustic session:
Kelsey Waldon and her bland play live at Maiden Alley Cinema tonight at 7 in downtown Paducah, celebrating the release of their new album. She performs with Jordan Hull and Cale Tyson. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at Maiden Alley's website.