Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Former HCC President Resigns from KCTCS Amid Allegations of Harassment
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
- Beshear Reacts to Kentucky Legislative Research Commission Audit
- Transgender Hopkins County High School Student Working on Petition to Use Bathroon of Choice
Thu June 12, 2014
Kelsey Waldon Plays Acoustic Set on Sounds Good
Today on Sounds Good, Ballard County native Kelsey Waldon performed live in WKMS Studio A. Rolling Stone Country recently named her among the "10 New Artists You Need to Know." Tracy Ross speaks with Kelsey about her hometown, Monkey's Eyebrow and how she got started, also the inspiration for some of her songs.
Hear the conversation and Kelsey's acoustic session:
Kelsey Waldon and her bland play live at Maiden Alley Cinema tonight at 7 in downtown Paducah, celebrating the release of their new album. She performs with Jordan Hull and Cale Tyson. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at Maiden Alley's website.