Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- KSP: Mennonite Man Killed in Todd County Home Invasion
- BOOM: 19 Places to See Fireworks this Independence Day Weekend
Thu June 12, 2014
Kelsey Waldon Plays Acoustic Set on Sounds Good
Today on Sounds Good, Ballard County native Kelsey Waldon performed live in WKMS Studio A. Rolling Stone Country recently named her among the "10 New Artists You Need to Know." Tracy Ross speaks with Kelsey about her hometown, Monkey's Eyebrow and how she got started, also the inspiration for some of her songs.
Hear the conversation and Kelsey's acoustic session:
Kelsey Waldon and her bland play live at Maiden Alley Cinema tonight at 7 in downtown Paducah, celebrating the release of their new album. She performs with Jordan Hull and Cale Tyson. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at Maiden Alley's website.