Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon May 13, 2013
Keller To Be Sworn In As KY Supreme Court Justice
Supreme Court Justice Michelle M. Keller will be formally sworn in at a Capitol ceremony tomorrow. The event is set for 11 a.m. Eastern in the Supreme Court Courtroom. Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear appointed Keller to the high court in April to fill the unexpired term of Justice Wil Schroder who resigned in January due to health issues. Keller had served as a Kentucky Court of Appeals judge for the past six years. With Keller's appointment, three of the Commonwealth's seven Supreme Court justices are now women.