Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri July 26, 2013
Keep Tennessee Beautiful Hires New Director
Keep Tennessee Beautiful has hired Melissa Marshall to be its new executive director. Marshall has more than 20 years of public service experience. Prior to her recent appointment, Marshall served nine years as director of communications and external affairs for the Tennessee Department of Intellectual and Development Disabilities.
Keep Tennessee Beautiful is a public service agency funded by the Beverage Association, Malt Beverage Association and the Tennessee Department of Transportation. T-D-O-T and the agency partner on initiatives to educate and encourage Tennesseans to take responsibility for improving their communities and the environment.