Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 26, 2013
Keep Tennessee Beautiful Hires New Director
Keep Tennessee Beautiful has hired Melissa Marshall to be its new executive director. Marshall has more than 20 years of public service experience. Prior to her recent appointment, Marshall served nine years as director of communications and external affairs for the Tennessee Department of Intellectual and Development Disabilities.
Keep Tennessee Beautiful is a public service agency funded by the Beverage Association, Malt Beverage Association and the Tennessee Department of Transportation. T-D-O-T and the agency partner on initiatives to educate and encourage Tennesseans to take responsibility for improving their communities and the environment.