Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri July 26, 2013
Keep Tennessee Beautiful Hires New Director
Keep Tennessee Beautiful has hired Melissa Marshall to be its new executive director. Marshall has more than 20 years of public service experience. Prior to her recent appointment, Marshall served nine years as director of communications and external affairs for the Tennessee Department of Intellectual and Development Disabilities.
Keep Tennessee Beautiful is a public service agency funded by the Beverage Association, Malt Beverage Association and the Tennessee Department of Transportation. T-D-O-T and the agency partner on initiatives to educate and encourage Tennesseans to take responsibility for improving their communities and the environment.