Most Active Stories
- Significant Accumulations of Snow and Ice Today, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Fri July 26, 2013
Keep Tennessee Beautiful Hires New Director
Keep Tennessee Beautiful has hired Melissa Marshall to be its new executive director. Marshall has more than 20 years of public service experience. Prior to her recent appointment, Marshall served nine years as director of communications and external affairs for the Tennessee Department of Intellectual and Development Disabilities.
Keep Tennessee Beautiful is a public service agency funded by the Beverage Association, Malt Beverage Association and the Tennessee Department of Transportation. T-D-O-T and the agency partner on initiatives to educate and encourage Tennesseans to take responsibility for improving their communities and the environment.