Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed October 16, 2013
KDPH Will Hold Emergency Workshops
The Kentucky Department for Public Health is hosting a televised workshop to address communicating with vulnerable populations during public health emergencies and other disasters.
The Oct. 29 workshop will offer members of the Kentucky Outreach and Information Network the opportunity to share ideas to improve outreach to vulnerable populations, including the blind and mentally unhealthy.
The meeting will be led from the Kentucky Department for Public Health in Frankfort and broadcast to ITV sites at local health departments across the state.
More information about the Kentucky Outreach and Information Network is available online at www.healthalerts.ky.gov/KOIN.htm.