Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed October 16, 2013
KDPH Will Hold Emergency Workshops
The Kentucky Department for Public Health is hosting a televised workshop to address communicating with vulnerable populations during public health emergencies and other disasters.
The Oct. 29 workshop will offer members of the Kentucky Outreach and Information Network the opportunity to share ideas to improve outreach to vulnerable populations, including the blind and mentally unhealthy.
The meeting will be led from the Kentucky Department for Public Health in Frankfort and broadcast to ITV sites at local health departments across the state.
More information about the Kentucky Outreach and Information Network is available online at www.healthalerts.ky.gov/KOIN.htm.