Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri April 9, 2010
KCTCS Signs Agreement with Berea
By Angela Hatton
Berea, KY – The Kentucky Community and Technical College System has signed a transfer agreement with Berea College. Officials say the agreement includes two components. The first allows easier course transfer between KCTCS colleges and Berea, as well as support for students accepted to Berea. The second is an initiative that encourages African-American students to graduate with an associate's degree from KCTCS and then go to Berea. The agreement is part of the state's overall goal to triple the number of community college grads and double the number of university graduates by 2020.