Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon July 23, 2012
July 23 - All India Radio Turns 85
Happy Birthday to our Indian counterparts, All India Radio (AIR) turns 85 today. AIR is India's public radio outlet for long-form news, documentaries, and world music.
It’s Monday, July 23
Murray-Calloway County Hospital’s Health Express stops at the Marshall County Senior Center in Benton tomorrow morning from 9 to 11. The Health Express provides free screenings, including blood sugar and blood pressure checks. For more information, call (270) 762-1348.
The Nature Station at Land Between the Lakes hosts a program called "KY's Wildcats" tomorrow morning at 11. Learn about bobcats' amazing adaptations and watch as Nature Station staff feed the resident bobcat her daily meal. The program is free with admission to the Nature Station. Learn more at lbl.org.
Donations are now being accepted for the 7th annual Community-Wide Yard Sale to benefit the Mayfield-Graves County Needline and Food Pantry. The sale will be held September 15, and donations will be accepted through September 14. Drop off items at First Christian Church in Mayfield between 9:30 and 3:30 Monday through Friday.
See more community events at wkms.org.