Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon July 30, 2012
Judicial Branch Furloughs Begin
The Kentucky Judicial Branch will shut down for first of three furlough days this week. Court services will be unavailable across the Commonwealth August 6th. The Judicial Branch is trying to offset a $25 million dollar budget shortfall. Non-elected court personnel will be off work without pay. Driver's licenses, pretrial services, bond processing and release orders will also not be available. However, existing after-hours protocol will be followed for processing domestic violence orders and emergency protective orders. The other two furlough days this year are September 4th and October 15th.