Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Thu November 14, 2013
Judge Taylor To Present For JFK Anniversary
Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge Jeff Taylor will present a program on Murray State’s campus next week on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy 50 years ago.
Taylor is a Murray State alumnus and former member of the school's board of regents.
His presentation, called "JFK Assassination 50 Years Later: What Do We Know?", will go over the date in 1963 when Kennedy was slain during a campaign trip to Dallas.
The university says people who remember that time are encouraged to attend Taylor's presentation and share their memories.
The event will be at 7 p.m. on November 21 in Wrather Auditorium.
It is free and open to everyone.