Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri October 6, 2006
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – Most parents hope their children acquire leadership skills and a sense of civic responsibility on their way to adulthood. According to officials at Hopkinsville High School, there's a program there to accomplish just that.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Nicole Erwin's profile on the JROTC program.