Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Thu March 21, 2013
John James Audubon State Park Celebrates 75 Years
Henderson, Kentucky’s John James Audubon State Park celebrates a milestone this year. Park Volunteer Tom Jake spoke with Kate Lochte about the exhibits he’s working on for the fabulous museum there, which displays the renowned artworks and personal memorabilia of the Park’s namesake.
We’ll check back with Mr. Jake over the coming months for more about John James Audubon State Park’s commemorating the 75th Anniversary of its Museum opening to the public. Along the banks of the Ohio River just north of Henderson, KY, John James Audubon State Park houses the world's largest collection of Audubon artifacts and offers exhibits on the artist's life.