Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Thu October 4, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Rumors circulate that Columbus, Kentucky was once a potential home for the U.S. Capital after it burned in the early 1800's, but nothing significant can be found to prove this tale... Authentic history was made in Columbus Thursday, October 4th.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report from Columbus.