Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu October 4, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Rumors circulate that Columbus, Kentucky was once a potential home for the U.S. Capital after it burned in the early 1800's, but nothing significant can be found to prove this tale... Authentic history was made in Columbus Thursday, October 4th.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report from Columbus.