Most Active Stories
- Strong Winter Storm Bringing Significant Snow and Ice Accumulations
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Thu October 4, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Rumors circulate that Columbus, Kentucky was once a potential home for the U.S. Capital after it burned in the early 1800's, but nothing significant can be found to prove this tale... Authentic history was made in Columbus Thursday, October 4th.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report from Columbus.