Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 4, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Rumors circulate that Columbus, Kentucky was once a potential home for the U.S. Capital after it burned in the early 1800's, but nothing significant can be found to prove this tale... Authentic history was made in Columbus Thursday, October 4th.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report from Columbus.