Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu October 4, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Rumors circulate that Columbus, Kentucky was once a potential home for the U.S. Capital after it burned in the early 1800's, but nothing significant can be found to prove this tale... Authentic history was made in Columbus Thursday, October 4th.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report from Columbus.