Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue February 27, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Abraham Lincoln was born in Kentucky, and so was Jefferson Davis - The President of the Confederacy. Each worked to shape the foundation and formation of our country. Recently, Jim Michael visited the Museum of the Confederacy in Richmond, Virginia. He talks with the Museum's President and CEO about what life was like for Davis and why he still has a place in history.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Davis talk to the Museum's President.