Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue February 27, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Abraham Lincoln was born in Kentucky, and so was Jefferson Davis - The President of the Confederacy. Each worked to shape the foundation and formation of our country. Recently, Jim Michael visited the Museum of the Confederacy in Richmond, Virginia. He talks with the Museum's President and CEO about what life was like for Davis and why he still has a place in history.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Davis talk to the Museum's President.