Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue February 27, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Abraham Lincoln was born in Kentucky, and so was Jefferson Davis - The President of the Confederacy. Each worked to shape the foundation and formation of our country. Recently, Jim Michael visited the Museum of the Confederacy in Richmond, Virginia. He talks with the Museum's President and CEO about what life was like for Davis and why he still has a place in history.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Davis talk to the Museum's President.