Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Tue February 27, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Abraham Lincoln was born in Kentucky, and so was Jefferson Davis - The President of the Confederacy. Each worked to shape the foundation and formation of our country. Recently, Jim Michael visited the Museum of the Confederacy in Richmond, Virginia. He talks with the Museum's President and CEO about what life was like for Davis and why he still has a place in history.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Jim Davis talk to the Museum's President.