Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri October 18, 2013
Jack O'Lanterns Light Up Louisville
Through November 2nd, Louisville's Iroquois Park has eyes... roughly 10,000 of them. Hear Kate Lochte's interview with Louisville Convention and Visitor's Bureau President and CEO Jim Wood about Louisville's Jack O' Lantern Spectacular.
Louisville's first ever Jack O'Lantern Spectacular is in Iroquois Park, off I-264 Watterson Expressway on New Cut Road, opens nightly at 7 through November 2. The display completely changes every seven days so the pumpkins are always fresh. Sunday through Thursday, adult tickets are $12. Friday and Saturday, adult tickets are $15. See more at jackolanternlouisville.com.
WKMS Press Releases