Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 18, 2013
Jack O'Lanterns Light Up Louisville
Through November 2nd, Louisville's Iroquois Park has eyes... roughly 10,000 of them. Hear Kate Lochte's interview with Louisville Convention and Visitor's Bureau President and CEO Jim Wood about Louisville's Jack O' Lantern Spectacular.
Louisville's first ever Jack O'Lantern Spectacular is in Iroquois Park, off I-264 Watterson Expressway on New Cut Road, opens nightly at 7 through November 2. The display completely changes every seven days so the pumpkins are always fresh. Sunday through Thursday, adult tickets are $12. Friday and Saturday, adult tickets are $15. See more at jackolanternlouisville.com.
WKMS Press Releases