Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri October 18, 2013
Jack O'Lanterns Light Up Louisville
Through November 2nd, Louisville's Iroquois Park has eyes... roughly 10,000 of them. Hear Kate Lochte's interview with Louisville Convention and Visitor's Bureau President and CEO Jim Wood about Louisville's Jack O' Lantern Spectacular.
Louisville's first ever Jack O'Lantern Spectacular is in Iroquois Park, off I-264 Watterson Expressway on New Cut Road, opens nightly at 7 through November 2. The display completely changes every seven days so the pumpkins are always fresh. Sunday through Thursday, adult tickets are $12. Friday and Saturday, adult tickets are $15. See more at jackolanternlouisville.com.
WKMS Press Releases