Most Active Stories
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- WKMS Presents "Living on the Line: Poverty in Western Kentucky" A Documentary
- Pro-McConnell NRA Mailer Blasting Bloomberg Comes As Senator Defends Wife's Role on Bloomberg Board
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
- Professional Basketball Player, Ministry Founder Bob Warren Remembered as Generous Man
Fri October 18, 2013
Jack O'Lanterns Light Up Louisville
Through November 2nd, Louisville's Iroquois Park has eyes... roughly 10,000 of them. Hear Kate Lochte's interview with Louisville Convention and Visitor's Bureau President and CEO Jim Wood about Louisville's Jack O' Lantern Spectacular.
Louisville's first ever Jack O'Lantern Spectacular is in Iroquois Park, off I-264 Watterson Expressway on New Cut Road, opens nightly at 7 through November 2. The display completely changes every seven days so the pumpkins are always fresh. Sunday through Thursday, adult tickets are $12. Friday and Saturday, adult tickets are $15. See more at jackolanternlouisville.com.
WKMS Press Releases