Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Fri October 18, 2013
Jack O'Lanterns Light Up Louisville
Through November 2nd, Louisville's Iroquois Park has eyes... roughly 10,000 of them. Hear Kate Lochte's interview with Louisville Convention and Visitor's Bureau President and CEO Jim Wood about Louisville's Jack O' Lantern Spectacular.
Louisville's first ever Jack O'Lantern Spectacular is in Iroquois Park, off I-264 Watterson Expressway on New Cut Road, opens nightly at 7 through November 2. The display completely changes every seven days so the pumpkins are always fresh. Sunday through Thursday, adult tickets are $12. Friday and Saturday, adult tickets are $15. See more at jackolanternlouisville.com.
WKMS Press Releases