Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon January 11, 2010
Irvin Cobb Apts. Floods
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Several people living in Paducah's Irvin Cobb Apartments were forced to evacuate late last night after a fire sprinkler line on the building's fourth floor froze and burst. Water flooded the building, damaging parts of its electrical system. Fire Marshall Greg Cherry ordered residents evacuated. City Building Official Joel Scarborough says the building's owner has repair staff on the scene, working to allow reoccupation as soon as possible.