Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue June 16, 2009
Investigation Underway for Alleged Inappropriate Relationship at Marshall County Schools
By Chris Taylor
Draffenville, KY – A Marshall County School employee is under investigation after allegations emerged three weeks ago of an inappropriate relationship with a student. Both the Marshall County School District and the Kentucky State Police have investigations pending. School Superintendent Trent Lovett says the district's investigation has stalled and all information has been turned over to the county attorney's office yesterday. Trooper Dean Patterson says no charges have been filed and the case will go before a grand jury.