Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu October 11, 2012
Injured Vets to Ride Through Ft. Campbell on Bikes
More than 200 injured veterans, troops and their supporters will ride bicycles and hand cycles through Fort Campbell, Ky., today. The Ride 2 Recovery Bluegrass Challenge started in Cincinnati Sunday and will end Friday in Nashville. The ride is a way for veterans to improve their health by cycling. Most of the participants are from Warrior Transition Units that help troops rehabilitate from injuries. The cycling veterans include some from Clarksville, Dickson and Murfreesboro.