Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu October 11, 2012
Injured Vets to Ride Through Ft. Campbell on Bikes
More than 200 injured veterans, troops and their supporters will ride bicycles and hand cycles through Fort Campbell, Ky., today. The Ride 2 Recovery Bluegrass Challenge started in Cincinnati Sunday and will end Friday in Nashville. The ride is a way for veterans to improve their health by cycling. Most of the participants are from Warrior Transition Units that help troops rehabilitate from injuries. The cycling veterans include some from Clarksville, Dickson and Murfreesboro.