Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Sun July 15, 2012
Industrial Hemp in the Jackson Purchase
The Kentucky Hemp Museum is looking to make the Jackson Purchase its new home. The museum, which was previously located in Lexington now hope to settle in Christian County, once hotbed of industrial Hemp Growth. WKMS’s Drew Adams spoke to Kentucky Hemp Museum Director Katie Moyer about the move to the Purchase, the uses for hemp and why it’s different from its psychoactive cousin, marijuana.