Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Sun July 15, 2012
Industrial Hemp in the Jackson Purchase
The Kentucky Hemp Museum is looking to make the Jackson Purchase its new home. The museum, which was previously located in Lexington now hope to settle in Christian County, once hotbed of industrial Hemp Growth. WKMS’s Drew Adams spoke to Kentucky Hemp Museum Director Katie Moyer about the move to the Purchase, the uses for hemp and why it’s different from its psychoactive cousin, marijuana.