Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Sun July 15, 2012
Industrial Hemp in the Jackson Purchase
The Kentucky Hemp Museum is looking to make the Jackson Purchase its new home. The museum, which was previously located in Lexington now hope to settle in Christian County, once hotbed of industrial Hemp Growth. WKMS’s Drew Adams spoke to Kentucky Hemp Museum Director Katie Moyer about the move to the Purchase, the uses for hemp and why it’s different from its psychoactive cousin, marijuana.