Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue March 26, 2013
Illinois State Police Undergoing Reaccreditation
The Illinois State Police is undergoing reaccreditation. The agency announced yesterday it will be assessed by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. It's their seventh assessment by the group. The force will be rated on policy and procedures, management, operations and support services. The ISP has to comply with 364 standards to maintain accreditation, which is valid for three years.