Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue March 26, 2013
Illinois State Police Undergoing Reaccreditation
The Illinois State Police is undergoing reaccreditation. The agency announced yesterday it will be assessed by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. It's their seventh assessment by the group. The force will be rated on policy and procedures, management, operations and support services. The ISP has to comply with 364 standards to maintain accreditation, which is valid for three years.