Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue March 26, 2013
Illinois State Police Undergoing Reaccreditation
The Illinois State Police is undergoing reaccreditation. The agency announced yesterday it will be assessed by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. It's their seventh assessment by the group. The force will be rated on policy and procedures, management, operations and support services. The ISP has to comply with 364 standards to maintain accreditation, which is valid for three years.