Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Upcoming State Budget Deficit Could Exceed $400 million
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
Thu July 26, 2012
IL officials encourage immunization updates
Illinois health and education officials are reminding parents to update their children’s immunizations before school starts this fall.
New state health department rules require sixth and ninth graders show proof of having the T-dap vaccine. That’s the booster shot that fights tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough. State officials say whooping cough is on the rise in Illinois.