Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu July 26, 2012
IL officials encourage immunization updates
Illinois health and education officials are reminding parents to update their children’s immunizations before school starts this fall.
New state health department rules require sixth and ninth graders show proof of having the T-dap vaccine. That’s the booster shot that fights tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough. State officials say whooping cough is on the rise in Illinois.