Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu July 26, 2012
IL officials encourage immunization updates
Illinois health and education officials are reminding parents to update their children’s immunizations before school starts this fall.
New state health department rules require sixth and ninth graders show proof of having the T-dap vaccine. That’s the booster shot that fights tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough. State officials say whooping cough is on the rise in Illinois.