Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Thu July 26, 2012
IL officials encourage immunization updates
Illinois health and education officials are reminding parents to update their children’s immunizations before school starts this fall.
New state health department rules require sixth and ninth graders show proof of having the T-dap vaccine. That’s the booster shot that fights tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough. State officials say whooping cough is on the rise in Illinois.