Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed July 31, 2013
IL Gov. Quinn Signs 2 Laws Involving Hunters
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn has signed two pieces of legislation that affect hunters in Illinois. Quinn's office announced yesterday that the governor signed a bill that lets veterans get their hunter education cards when they complete the online portion of the Hunter Education Program.
The new law goes into effect immediately. And the governor signed a bill that makes it illegal in Illinois to possess wildlife that was illegally harvest outside of the state or country. That new law takes effect Jan. 1.