Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed July 31, 2013
IL Gov. Quinn Signs 2 Laws Involving Hunters
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn has signed two pieces of legislation that affect hunters in Illinois. Quinn's office announced yesterday that the governor signed a bill that lets veterans get their hunter education cards when they complete the online portion of the Hunter Education Program.
The new law goes into effect immediately. And the governor signed a bill that makes it illegal in Illinois to possess wildlife that was illegally harvest outside of the state or country. That new law takes effect Jan. 1.