Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon May 27, 2013
IL Attorney General Releases Updated Guide For Veterans
The Illinois Attorney General's office has updated a guide to federal and state benefits for service members and veterans. Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan's office says the 2013 edition of Benefits for Illinois Veterans is available in time for Memorial Day. It features updates for veterans retraining programs and services for homeless veterans.
The more than 150-page book also has information for military families and survivors. Residents who want a paper copy of the guide can contact the attorney general's Military and Veterans' Rights Bureau. Digital copies are available online.