Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Mon May 27, 2013
IL Attorney General Releases Updated Guide For Veterans
The Illinois Attorney General's office has updated a guide to federal and state benefits for service members and veterans. Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan's office says the 2013 edition of Benefits for Illinois Veterans is available in time for Memorial Day. It features updates for veterans retraining programs and services for homeless veterans.
The more than 150-page book also has information for military families and survivors. Residents who want a paper copy of the guide can contact the attorney general's Military and Veterans' Rights Bureau. Digital copies are available online.