Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon May 27, 2013
IL Attorney General Releases Updated Guide For Veterans
The Illinois Attorney General's office has updated a guide to federal and state benefits for service members and veterans. Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan's office says the 2013 edition of Benefits for Illinois Veterans is available in time for Memorial Day. It features updates for veterans retraining programs and services for homeless veterans.
The more than 150-page book also has information for military families and survivors. Residents who want a paper copy of the guide can contact the attorney general's Military and Veterans' Rights Bureau. Digital copies are available online.