Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Tue August 21, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – A man refusing to give his name is housed in the McCracken County Jail August 21st on charges of identity theft.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.